4.24.2012

Just wanted to address the issue of the new blogger layout:  I've actually been using it since this blog was created.  I signed up with a Google+ account (mostly to see what it was), and it automatically gave me the new layout.  By now I'm used to it, and I didn't figure out until yesterday that I could change it back to the old layout (though doing so comes with a warning that the 'new interface' will become official and the old interface discontinued 'within the month').

But, I digress.  I don't have time for a long post right now, which is unfortunate, as I just found something to write about (courtesy of an e-mail convo I've been carrying on with A. Lucia for a while now).  So, expect another post tomorrow.

Well, goodnight; here's hoping we all wake up in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. I miss the old interface. D= It was so much....cleaner.

    I'm glad I've been good conversation~.

    ReplyDelete